Public affairs research service is one of the core offerings in STAWIN’s stakeholder-related research products.
With our unique research system, STAWIN provides government public service research, social issue and trend research, corporate image and goodwill study. STAWIN supports your decision-making and behaviors to win recognition of stakeholders as a way to realize sustainable development and stable growth of your organization.
Government Public Services Research
Over the years, STAWIN has actively participated in the modernization process of government functions through the implementation of various programs.
In our perspective, STAWIN sees the growing demand for public services and notices the higher public requirement for government services, and STAWIN studies how government can promote public service innovation, how government can provide equal, fast and reliable services to the public.
STAWIN provides research and consulting support to government organizations in eight public service fields, namely education, science, culture, health, sports, civil affairs, social security and environmental protection, to help you to achieve your desired results.
Research on social issues and trends
STAWIN has a close tough with social development and various social aspects, and please find more in STAWIN Social Watch.
Organization image and reputation research
STAWIN research integrates past behaviors and future prospects of an organization and covers overall messages from all stakeholders to assess reputation and image of business organizations in a solid and sound way.
Over the years, we have been working with government bodies, nonprofit organizations and businesses and have accumulated rich experiences in public affairs research.
- OA research of urban residents before subway and fast-track rail projects, bus intensity and frequency study, taxi statistics, traffic flow study, highway and waterway transport research…
- Community reputation and community life quality research for an international chemical giant
- Care children programs sponsored by the Women's Federation
- Public opinion research on ACAP Endangered Species Protection Organization
- Follow-up research of public hot spots