1. STAWIN Facilities
The STAWIN facilities include:
- 32 mobile stations, 120 voice recorders, 200 invisible digital cameras.
- A CATI interviewing center with 50 seats, each seat is equipped with standard hardware such as computer and automatic calling device and the interviewing center is able to complete nearly 100,000 samples a month.
- A standard meeting room and a control room, with sound/light/power monitoring, recording, video, transcripts and VCD submission functions.
- Over 130 dedicated CAPI laptops for various research projects and a trained team of CAPI interviewer.
2. Eclear online survey system
Eclear is the brand name of STAWIN’s online survey service, and the product integrates our experiences in quantitative and qualitative surveys. The development of Eclear was completed jointly by our software engineers and market research experts.
Eclear contains 1,800 sets of standard tests in 12 types as well as 200 sets of concept graphs to meet survey demands of clients in banking, IT, telecom, automotive, FMCG, public affairs and other fields; and a professional and complete interview question base can substantially enhance the effects of new questionnaire/show card. Eclear platform provides a variety of online survey services of new product concept testing and stakeholder satisfaction study to clients, including customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, channel satisfaction, community image and life quality research as well as public policy and opinion polls.
Eclear’s quality control procedure can strictly screen out invalid questionnaires by IP address anomalies, fill-out timing as well as logics in answers to ensure reliable and accurate data. Eclear has a human-computer interactive design with a friendly interface, and its targeted sample groups defined by scientific measure can also help to spot the right respondents to improve data quality.